Software Engineer BlockChain
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Edinburgh
Salary: Salary Negotiable
Digit People are currently shortlisting software engineers for a groundbreaking blockchain technology
Project. This is an asset
management client looking to utilise distributive ledger for asset management.
What you will bring
Experience with the following;
- Node.js, Java, Golang, Python, C# or C++
- Blockchain experience with Hyperledger Fabric preferred
- Scalable cloud architecture
- Pub/Sub or queue-based application experience
- Cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- REST APIs
- Secure software (e.g. OWASP, NIST).
- Version control
- Virtualization: AWS, VMWare
return you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Full benefits including medical and health insurance
- Pension plan
- A dynamic and professional environment, friendly team environment, and strong career progression opportunities.
Digit People is a specialist recruitment consultancy work within the Cyber Security, GRC, Quant Analytics, Systematic trading, Digital, Tech, Change, and Financial areas. We cover broad industry sectors from technology, fintech, banking, investment, energy, commodity, and petrochemical. We focus on the UK, US, EMEA markets.