/Analyst and Researcher
Salary: £80000 –
Digit People are currently shortlisting quant developers and analysts for our global investment bank client, who are looking to add to their Quants development and research team members within electronic trading, with a focus on FX and Fixed Income.
What you will be
- Enhance the existing automated, low-latency trading systems.
- Apply experience of high-performance e-Commerce price making and trade management to trading systems and disseminate knowledge throughout the wider e-Trading team to achieve system-wide improvements in performance.
- Ideas generation and implementation of technical algorithms for hedging, execution, and pricing models in FI and FX.
- Enhance automated pricing, risk management, and execution within e-Trading.
What you will
- 2 to 5 years+ as a Quant on an e-Commerce trading desk.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Maths (or other relevant STEM subjects) from a top university.
- Excellent understanding of automated trading in electronic markets, preferably within Fixed Income and/or FX.
- Strong programming skills in quantitative analytics language (s). Knowledge of KDB, Python, and Java or C++ on a Linux /AWS System highly desirable.
- Strong statistical and mathematical understanding and particularly its applications in electronic financial markets.
- Experience in modelling and analyzing large financial tick data sets, including backtesting.
- Experience in working independently and owning specific projects and deliveries.
- Linux skills are desirable.
In return you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Full benefits including medical and health insurance
- Pension plan
- A dynamic and professional environment, friendly team environment, and strong career progression opportunities.
Digit People is a specialist recruitment consultancy work within the Cyber Security, GRC, Quant Analytics, Systematic trading, Digital, Tech, Change, and Financial areas. We cover broad industry sectors from technology, fintech, banking, investment, energy, commodity and petrochemical. We focus on UK, US, EMEA markets.